Senior Product Designer m/f/d
Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us take our platform to the next level.
As a Senior Product Designer within the Honeypot platform team, you will play an important role in driving and executing our efforts to build a platform that connects talents in the tech industry with recruiters and hiring managers in our European markets.
If you have a passion for product design, experience designing and shipping products, an attitude to work in a collaborative environment, and can demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of the business and engineering, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Help shape the future of the Honeypot platform
- Solve countless product design challenges on diverse projects
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
- Explore and define design processes to elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Work closely with product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team.
- Get support on your professional growth and help support others
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of people, take on full ownership of the product experience and expand our design practice and philosophy
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle while understanding and collaborating with the teams managing the interactions around the product (Talent Success, Client Success Managers, Marketing)
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- An ability to propose different levels of solutions and adjust balancing time spent on a project vs impact
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-direct and prioritize
- Solid understanding of typography, colour, spacing, patterns and UI
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Design Systems
- Experience mentoring other designers
What we're offering:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.