Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, linking screened tech talent with screened companies. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic frontend developer to co-shape our product.
How are we different?
- The developer community is at the heart of the company.
- We prefer lean and agile over big.
- We won’t use the word ‘Rockstar’. At all. Promise :)
What you will do:
- Co-shape a new, developer-focused product.
- Create a lean user experience from scratch.
- Work in a small, yet strong dev team.
What we offer:
- An open, honest and fun work environment.
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation.
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch.
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups.
- Time (and company mentality) to contribute to open source work/projects.
What you should bring:
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms. You know there ins and outs and love to have a chat about them.
- You have an opinion on how things should be done and are up to defend it if necessary.
- You should have at least 2 years experience as a frontend developer. More is definitely a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an active member of the developer community.
- Preferably you have graduated (or you can convince us, why this is not so important).
- Experience (and love for) agile & Scrum should go without saying.
Instead of a crappy cover letter…
- … tell us about that one thing - be it a framework, gem, tool or whatever - that you truly love. The one thing your developer life would feel incomplete without. No matter if it is Ember.js, Slack or PHP ;) We would love to hear what excites you.
All in all we are not looking for a "code-monkey" but for an idea-driven person, that loves to participate in shaping a great product. Someone who always strives to find new, cutting-edge solutions and learn new stuff.
If this sounds like you, drop us a line.
PS: We have built a successful company before: AppLift