Country Manager - The Netherlands
Business Development & Sales /
Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago...and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Country Manager - The Netherlands, you will drive Honeypot’s growth in the Dutch market by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You are accountable for leading and managing your team and making sure operational targets are being met
• You are responsible for the overall growth strategy of the market and the local P&L
• You steer our business and long term planning through quarterly and annual strategic plans
• You recruit further top talent for your team
• You are part of the International Sales Leadership team and drive cross-market collaboration and learning
• You work closely with senior management, product and marketing teams to tailor our product and service offerings to customer needs
• You represent Honeypot in the local media and drive our PR efforts
• You are regularly in the headquarters in Berlin and voice the Dutch market's needs to the central teams
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experience in:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in client-oriented roles (eg business development, account management, sales, etc.) or in HR / recruiting
• Ideally, an existing network in the Amsterdam tech scene
• Dutch at native level and full working fluency in English
• Experience in building and leading teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Very strong mentorship and training of your team
• High intrinsic motivation to successfully make a career in start-ups while working autonomously
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for sustainable customer relationships
• Stellar dealmaking capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
• A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
• Learning & development budget
• Gym membership
• Discounted German and English classes during working hours
• Regular company outings and team events (COVID safe)
• Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!