Sales Operations Lead
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is Europe’s tech job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, QA and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisors from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people. We are driven by the 100,000-strong developer community, which we have built through events and tech conferences, like GraphQL Europe, and community programs like our Open Source Video Series. We recently won Recruiting Startup of the Year at Hiring Success 18 in San Francisco.
- Take ownership of mapping and improving all B2B client related processes towards maximising customer success and efficiency
- Identify the right success factors and patterns along the customer journey, set up tracking and monitor KPIs throughout the entire sales and retention funnel.
- Implement scalable internal standard operating procedures, become an expert in our current BizDev and CRM tools (e.g. close.io) and if necessary introduce new tools that make adoption seamless and easy
- Work closely with the Head of Client Relations, the Business Development and Customer Success Teams to maximise output and reach full revenue potential
- Own metrics for Customer Success, including NPS, retention, activity, etc and cooperate with the BI department
- Promote new initiatives, test ideas and drive new processes to improve the overall customer experience
- Partner with Marketing and Product to help translate customer feedback into actionable insight
- 3+ years preferably in Sales Ops, Operations, BI, and/or other highly analytical other roles
- Expert in spreadsheets and analysis
- Ambitious and hardworking high-achiever who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
- Experience working at a fast-paced technology company
- Great communicator and team player
- Very strong analytical intelligence and a genuine joy in process optimisation and monitoring with customer experience in mind
- Very strong project management abilities
- SQL and some programming skills (e.g. R, Python) strong plus
- A love for testing and crunching numbers
- Relentless attitude towards execution and improvement and comfortable with a fluid and flexible environment of a growing startup
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzburg office with drinks every Friday
Send us a short note about what motivates you about the role and why you think your are the right fit!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.