Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, linking screened tech talent with screened companies. Honeypot is founded by entrepreneur and investor Kaya Taner. Taner previously co-founded mobile app marketing platform AppLift, which he grew as CEO from 0 to a 160-people-strong, profitable organization and raised USD 20 Mio+ Venture Capital funding on the way. Honeypot is now looking for highly-driven, smart people seeking to co-shape the next success story.
We want you to help us in taking our clients to the next level. We are all tech enthusiasts who like to explore new technologies and create excellent software solutions; and we want to increase our number with like-minded peers.
We are looking for a fellow software enthusiast who is a brilliant problem solver, excellent communicator and able to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. You, perhaps?
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- The developer community is at the heart of the company.
- We prefer lean and agile over big.
- We won’t use the word ‘Rockstar’. At all. Promise :)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Take a leading role in the planning, installation, integration, operation, optimization and continuous development of our IT-infrastructure
- Administer Linux- or BSD-based system landscapes
- Contribute new creative ideas for the further development and enhancement of our network operation system
- Prove your team skills as a member of an agile SCRUM-Team
- Experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization
- Ensure the secure operation of our software development process by operating and improving the underlying infrastructure
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Fundamental understanding of network technologies and topologies
- Handle firewalls, load balancers, DNS, Web caches, monitoring systems, scripting
- Demonstrate experience in object oriented programming and languages such as Bash, Java, PHP, nodeJS or similar
- Team player who is able to carry out goal-oriented analysis and solve problems
- Good spoken English, German is not mandatory
- Experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM or Heroku
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation
- Insights into how it is to work for a rapidly growing company
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups
- Time (and company mentality) to contribute to open source work/projects
INSTEAD OF A CRAPPY COVER LETTER…
- … tell us about that one thing - be it a framework, gem, tool or whatever - that you truly love. The one thing your developer life would feel incomplete without. No matter if it is Ember.js, Slack or PHP ;) We would love to hear what excites you.
All in all we are not looking for a "code-monkey" but for an idea-driven person, that loves to participate in shaping a great product. Someone who always strives to find new, cutting-edge solutions and learn new stuff.
If this sounds like you, drop us a line.
PS: We have built a successful company before: AppLift