Business Development (Traineeship, HR-focus)
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is Europe’s tech job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, QA and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisors from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people and are driven by a 100,000-strong developer community, built through events and tech conferences, such as GraphQL Europe, and community programs like our Open Source Video Series. We’re on a mission to build great engineering teams and we recently won Recruiting Startup of the Year at Hiring Success 18 in San Francisco.
Honeypot is entering rapid growth and we are currently seeking a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as a Business Development trainee.
- You actively screen the talents on our platform, talk to developers and represent them all the way down through the whole job-finding process on our platform
- You contribute to establishing the Honeypot brand in the local developer community
- You become a Honeypot evangelist
- You significantly contribute to the overall success of the Talent Management side and the company as a whole
- You contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- You attend industry events and fairs
- You support in other areas if needed
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree student, preferably in Human Resources, Business Informatics, Business studies, or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 20% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Prior experience in startups is a strong plus
- Fluent English language skills is a must
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Very strong motivation to make a career within start-ups
- Ability to take ownership and drive both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzberg office with drinks every Friday
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this role.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!