Client Success Manager - Key Accounts
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We’re now ready to enter our 4th international market and excited to build up our Barcelona team.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Client Success Manager you will create lasting relationships with our clients and help them build and scale their tech teams by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Manage B2B customers in day-to-day operations
• Onboard and educate recruiters so they get the most out of our platform
• Plan and co-set structured targets to develop Honeypot’s growth
• Attend industry fairs and client events, and be the face-to-the-customer
• Organise and implement educational workshops
• Develop automation features for smaller accounts
• Work closely with our Product and Marketing Teams to improve our platform and services according to client needs
• Find new ways to ensure the best service while remaining scalable
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experiences in:
• Completed Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent), preferably in Business Administration or any other related field
• At least 2+ years professional experience in client-facing roles, or HR/recruiting related roles
• Ideally previous experience in startups and/or working with technology-based products
• You have complete working proficiency in English, and Spanish on a native level (C2) (this is a must!)
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Relationship building - you are client orientated with outstanding communication skills
• Client experience - you care about fostering lasting client relationships
• Staying curious - you enjoy digging deeper to really explore a challenge
• Time management- you are able to manage your own accounts without getting overwhelmed
• Forward thinking - you act instead of react
• Autonomy - you can develop your own strategy workflow and persevere it decisively
• You have a strong motivation to make a career within startups
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!