BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We are looking for a B2B marketeer to own content creation and email marketing across the B2B side of our marketplace. You will report directly to the Head of Client Relations and work closely with the Brand Team who run our community platform (content, events, video). We want to work with someone who is creative, analytical and ready for a challenge.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a B2B Marketeer, some of your responsibilities include:
• Work closely with the Brand & B2B team to amplify content and email marketing
• You analyze the market and develop content and email strategies, in order to develop our acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation strategy across B2B user groups
• Create tailored ad-hoc concepts for large customer opportunities
• Support go-to-market strategy for Honeypot to grow existing markets/business clients and acquire new markets/business clients
• Identify opportunities to use existing email & content marketing assets for B2B marketing strategies
• Upon excellent performance, the opportunity to grow, mentor and lead the B2B marketing team, both in central HQ and in our remote offices
We hire for potential.
To thrive in this position, you have already gained these experiences:
• 2-6 years of experience in content creation, copywriting and/or B2B email marketing
• Editorial and copywriting abilities, with focused attention to maintaining a compelling story and value proposition
• Experimental mindset, a passion for creativity and storytelling and strongly analytical outlook
• Mindset of digging in and getting your hands dirty to take things to the next level
• Ability to manage responsibilities independently and work with minimal supervision
• Strong project management and production skills with ability to effortlessly manage the entire content lifecycle in collaborative environment
• Fluency in German (on a native level) and English is a must
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Continually pushing yourself and growing your abilities
• You are fascinated by people, what makes them tick and the stories that surround them
• You aren't afraid of challenging beliefs and embracing change
• You don’t shy away from controversy
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• Independence: The chance to grow and turning your ideas into initiatives
• Creativity: Close collaboration with a powerful brand team, who have produced successful documentaries and run 800+ people conferences
• Growth: Be part of a growing, well-funded company which plans to expand to over 10 markets in the next three years
• You’ll gain first-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
• And (of course): A great social life with driven, motivated colleagues
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!