Business Analyst - Strategy and Operations
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by Xing, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
Honeypot is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join Talent Success, our core operational team looking after developer experience on the platform. In this role you will shape strategy through process optimisation, analytics, tooling and infrastructure. by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Take ownership of mapping and improving the entire journey of developers through our platform; from onboarding, through screening to hire
• Document the right success factors and patterns along the talent journey
• Set up tracking and monitor KPIs throughout the entire talent onboarding and retention funnel
• Research and select the right technology integrations (e.g Calendly) and tools (e.g CRM systems, Call Centre solutions) to increase operational efficiency in Talent Success Implement scalable internal standard operating procedures
• Own metrics for the Talent Success department, including NPS, activity and retention
• Work closely with the Head of Talent Success, the Data and Product teams, and Sales Operations to reach full revenue potential
• Promote new initiatives, test ideas and drive new processes to improve the overall talent operations department
• Partner with Marketing and Product to help translate talent feedback into actionable insight
• Implement training and engagement techniques to ensure correct usage of software and a strong data informed mindset within the team
We look for potential.
To thrive as our Business Analyst - Strategy and Operations, you bring your experiences in:
• 5+ years in high volume Customer Service-related industry, ideally involved with call operations
• Proven ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
• You have already set up or worked in an environment where the customer journey and/or relations is at the heart of what you do
• You have a knack for understanding business systems and processes and improving them
• Strong project management abilities
• Knowledge of SQL and some programming skills (e.g. R, Python) is a strong plus
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Understanding and implementing new and repeatable processes to improve operations
• Drawing insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicating them to the stakeholders
• Being a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions
• A love for testing and crunching numbers
• A genuine joy in process optimisation and monitoring
• Customer experience: you keep this at the heart of everything you do
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!