Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such asElixir andEmber, and running large scale conferences such asGraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Frontend Developer, you will design, develop and maintain our platform by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Design, develop and maintain our platform
• Collaborate closely with our Product Development team and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
• Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application
• Participate in code review and explain technical concepts to non-technical team members
• Continuously explore ways to improve our architecture
• Contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
We look for potential.
To thrive in the role as a Frontend Developer you bring in your experiences in:
• Hands-on experience with Ember or the willingness to learn Ember
• Experience with relevant software development best practices such as TDD and CI
• Experience with (and love for) agile processes
• The mindset and ability to openly and constructively communicate about your work, ideas, and problems in order to find solutions together
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Great quality of our application, testing strategies and a smooth user experience
• Continuous improvements while striving for the ultimate goal of increasing the value we can deliver to our customers
• Simplicity and collective ownership
• Sharing your knowledge with your team
• Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :)
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 25+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night gatherings
Honeypot is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume along with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!