Customer Development Manager
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is Europe’s tech job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, QA and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisors from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people. We are driven by the 100,000-strong developer community, which we have built through events and tech conferences, like GraphQL Europe, and community programs like our Open Source Video Series. We recently won Recruiting Startup of the Year at Hiring Success 18 in San Francisco.
- At least 1 year prior professional experience in customer facing roles (e.g. Business Development, Account Management) or HR/recruiting related roles
- Excellent communication, presentation and an aptitude for building relationships
- An ability to take ownership and drive both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
- A strong passion for the European start-up scene (previous experience in start-ups and/or selling technology-based products is considered a big plus
- Full working proficiency in English AND Dutch
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients in the Netherlands
- You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM system
- You take ownership of your projects including setting targets and executing them
- You manage accounts in day-to-day operations
- You attend industry fairs and are face-to-the-customer
- You work independently and manage your own work
- You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
- You work closely with the company's product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs
- Regular travel to our headquarters in Berlin
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzburg office with drinks every Friday
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this role.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!