Vice President, Service Provider Network
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative changes that impact the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on the side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day.
The VP of HONK’s Service Provider Network will be dedicated to managing the health of markets across HONK's expansive network provider ecosystem. Through strategic evaluation, innovative structural changes, and data-driven analysis, your leadership will enable the growth and optimization of market segments, aligning with key business metrics and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead Market Improvement Initiatives: Utilize data to scrutinize provider network by state, zip codes, city, etc., evaluate historical business metrics, propose structural changes, and track weekly performance.
- Strategically Review and Categorize Market Problems: Collaborate with the network team to identify root problems and implement effective solutions that focus on market-wide improvements.
- Analyze and Enhance Market Health: Monitor and report on the health of key markets, focusing on performance, growth, and improvement KPIs, reflecting the overarching goals of the company.
- Drive Data-Driven Decision Making: Engage closely with Product to make informed decisions regarding market strategies, aligning with COGS and quality metrics.
- Oversee Market Compliance with HONK Standards: Ensure that all network strategies and operations comply with HONK's quality standards and regulations.
- Lead Market Communication Initiatives: Oversee market-related communications, ensuring alignment with HONK’s business objectives.
- Conduct Regular Market Performance Analysis: Perform regular analysis of market performance, implementing strategies to continually enhance and grow the markets.
- Engage with Industry Leaders for Market Insights: Build connections with towing associations and attend key industry events to gather insights and trends that can be leveraged for market improvement.
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ Years of Network Management Experience: Preferably in a multi-sided marketplace, with a focus on large-scale market improvement.
- Previous Experience in Leading Service Provider Network Improvement Initiatives: Including strategic planning, data analysis, structural changes, etc.
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding of towing, transportation, or other logistics industry is beneficial.
- Innovation and Problem-Solving Skills: A passion for innovation, analytical thinking, and adaptability to constant market changes.
- Strong Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to focus on broader market goals.
- Travel Requirements: Must be willing to travel for industry events, market analysis, and other related activities.
- This version emphasizes the role's focus on improving whole markets, with duties and responsibilities aimed at analyzing, evaluating, and enhancing the overall health of market segments. It aligns the position more with strategic market management rather than individual network relationships.
$120,000 - $250,000 a year
At HONK, we're a community of diverse and passionate individuals who believe in the power of remote work and the strength of inclusivity. As a remote-first company, we embrace the boundless possibilities of collaboration and flexibility, allowing our team members to thrive from anywhere in the US.
HONK is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employment decisions at HONK are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by law.