Front-end Web Engineer - Singapore
R&D – Engineering
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Located in the heart of the CBD, our growing company is seeking to hire a front-end developer who will be responsible for the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Reporting to the senior developers, you will deliver user-facing UI features for the web and work closely with our designers and backend team. You will also be tasked with building reusable code and UI components in our design system. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact and join our cyber security startup.
- Develop user-facing UI features for the web
- Build reusable code and UI components in the design system
- Review code (and have yours reviewed as well)
- Build user interfaces for advanced analytics
What we're looking for
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS, and SCSS
- Experience with ReactJS & GraphQL
- Experience (or willing to learn) charting API like d3.js.
- Proficient understanding of TypeScript, Babel & CSS-Module
- Good understanding of HTTP Status codes.
- A good eye for design.