Event Marketing Manager
S&M – Marketing
Headquartered in Singapore, Horangi is the leading Cybersecurity company in South East Asia securing companies by offering best-in-class products and services backed by a team of global cyber security experts. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for managing all content marketing initiatives at Horangi to drive the business needs.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute events strategies in support of long-term business goals.
- Lead strategic events projects and initiatives to drive business and revenue growth, increase usage, engagement and product adoption and work with Sales teams to achieve targets. Includes: leads generation, education and awareness, engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Design campaigns to drive customer retention and product engagement including customer events, webinars, education, and engagement tactics.
- Develop awareness and visibility for Horangi in our markets.
- Develop marketing strategy and programs, working closely with regional Marketing and local Sales teams.
- Oversee and ensure the consistency in messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external events.
- Define and execute internal and external events and associated deliverables.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for effective measurement of events success.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
- B2B Events Experience Preferred
What you’ll need to succeed
- Have a “GTD” - getting things done attitude, you are comfortable thinking strategically but also with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You are data-driven, you use data and market research to inform your decisions.
- You have extreme ownership in your work, you have the ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- An integrated marketing mindset, you are passionate about all things marketing and stay on top of the latest trends.
- Have the passion and resilience to build the #1 Cyber Security company in Asia.