Product Marketing Manager
S&M – Marketing
Headquartered in Singapore, Horangi is the leading Cyber Security company in Asia securing companies by offering best-in-class products and services backed by a team of global cyber security experts.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting all product marketing initiatives at Horangi to drive the business needs. This role ensures that customers are getting the right product messaging and represents the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions, ensuring that we are building the right products and to drive growth and usage of our products.
· Customer-obsessed. You are able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the customer, the market, and how technology solves customers’ problems.
· A storyteller. You understand users and are able to adapt how you communicate to maximise reach and engage your audience while differentiating Horangi and our product. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Data-oriented. You like to develop insights using user data, customer feedback, and campaign effectiveness using reports or research. Able to translate insights to generate thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
· Result-focused. Track record of cross-functional partnership to drive sales growth through marketing. You will define the strategy, goals, and measurement methods for cross-functional plans that enable winning execution for customer acquisition, engagement, upsell, and retention.
· A Product Expert: Be a product spokesperson, both internally and externally, able to articulate the company vision, and able to showcase the best of our product to customers at briefings and events.
· Ambitious. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the macro strategy and micro details to get things right. You know how to lead teammates, partners, and stakeholders through ambiguity and change.
· Develop product strategy, positioning, and messaging that resonates with our core audiences, as well as decision makers including CISOs and CTOs with the ultimate goal of differentiating Horangi products in the market.
· Drive go-to-market product strategy focusing on adoption by users.
· Monitor and report on the ROI and effectiveness of marketing initiatives for our products. Provide recommendations and improvements on the marketing initiatives based on data and insights.
· Increase product usage and adoption among our core user bases, in close partnership with our product, sales, and customer success teams.
· Develop collateral and materials for sales teams that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer use cases
· Collaborate with product, engineering, design and customer service to harness customer insights that help define the product roadmap
· Be a subject matter expert for sales and go-to-market teams
· Undergraduate degree; a technical undergraduate degree is a plus
· 4+ years of product marketing or corporate marketing experience
· Marketing experience with B2B and/or SaaS products
· Strong marketing competencies, coupled with creative, verbal and written communication skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment. Challenges himself/herself and team to constantly look for new approaches and look for creative ideas for improvement
What You’ll Need to Succeed
· Have a “GTD” - getting things done attitude, you are comfortable thinking strategically but also with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
· You have extreme ownership in your work, you have the ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Growth mindset, you are passionate about learning and are excited about challenges.
· Have the passion and resilience to build the #1 Cyber Security company in Asia.