Experienced Frontend Engineer
R&D – Engineering
Horangi wants to empower our customers to Innovate without Fear and are looking for great engineers to help build a safer cyber space.
We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineer to play a pivotal role in making our platform highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable by writing large-sale, single page applications that focus on user interaction. Together with our team of frontend engineers, you will design and write incredible, scalable front-end code to create features and products that will help make cyber security insights easy to consume and understand.
You have years of experience building and delivering web applications under your belt. You have trained yourself to appreciate simplicity, knows how over-engineering looks like and avoids it at all costs. You have a builder mindset, and values user experience more than technology hype. You are an individual who is humble, values feedback, curious and is eager to join a dynamic, fast-growing international team, one that fosters a fun and growth-oriented office culture.
Our customers, who are startups themselves, enjoys having Horangi as their security partners because we are builders too. Horangi is proud of our diverse culture and international flavour of our team. Together with our engineers, you will build on top of a world class architecture in AWS, and learn how to build products with security-in-mind.
What you’ll be doing
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Support and nurture front end real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders with little delay
- Integrate third party systems via APIs
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency
- Actively participate in weekly code reviews
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to understand business requirements and user experience goals and pain points
What you’ll be doing
- At least 5 years experience in frontend engineering
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and statistics
- Experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, Babel & GraphQL
- Working with d3.js makes you smile
- A good eye for design
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in penetration testing, incident response and cyber strategy management including both large multinational companies and hyper-growth technology startups. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges while building strong relationships with our customers, partners and teammates.