Cyber Operations – Operations
As a Delivery Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing client communications and logistics surrounding the delivery of our services. You will be expected to maintain existing client relationships by ensuring the quality of our project engagements. You will work closely with the Director of CyberOps on the utilisation and management of resources and also supporting Sales on building their sales pipeline.
We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and are able to take initiative in reviewing the delivery engagement process and providing a better experience for our Corporate and Enterprise clients. You will be involved in making informed decisions at every stage of the delivery engagement and serve as the point-of-contact for internal business units and clients.
- Liaise with clients on current and upcoming project engagements
- Review completed project engagements and gather feedback from clients
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients to help increase the revenue stream outside of new business.
- Work closely with Sales, CyberOps and Delivery to plan for suitable resource to manage client expectations
- Work with Sales, CyberOps and the client to produce proposals, statements of work and project briefs
- Support the Director of CyberOps in reviewing the capacity and utilisation of CyberOps and assist the Management to report to the business on revenue, resource and business risk
- Work closely with all areas of the business, specifically CyberOps and the Sales to identify and implement continuous improvement to our service and delivery to meet clients’ expectations
- Manage change requests and escalate commercial issues as appropriate to the Director of CyberOps
- Continually review delivered projects for clients to support Sales in recognising income and invoicing matters
- Ensure that internal compliance status is maintained and assist in the implementation of any future compliance requirements
We are looking for:
- Confident at making important decisions on a daily basis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional approach to all aspects of their role both internally and to clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good project coordination skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Able to identify and resolve potential conflict within internal teams and external clients and to escalate when necessary to the respective business units
- Ability to communicate to clients a commercial understanding of their security and business obligations
- Prior understanding of Information Security is an added bonus