Director, Customer Success
S&M – Customer Success
Horangi wants to empower companies to innovate without fear, and are looking for great people to join us on this mission.
At Horangi, we believe true Customer Success occurs when our services and software drive our customer’s business objectives.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and business forward leader who believes in crafting win-win situations for each customer. Your proven, cross-functional communications skills, will bring together both technical and business focused to deliver the best customer outcomes possible. You will be responsible for the retention and growth of our customer base including CSAT and NPS scores. You will continue to grow and develop the CS team, developing a culture of high-performance and customer focus adapted to the diversity of the region.
Success will look like increased customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Horangi’s product and service offerings, establishing Horangi as Asia’s true Cyber Security leader.
If this is you we would love you to be our Success Tiger creating long term value for our customers!
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the overall health (retention and growth) of our customers across the region.
- Identify, recruit and retain the best CS talent in the region. Proven ability to develop and mentor key talent is critical.
- Use the customer’s ‘voice’ to improve engagements across Sales, CyberOperations and Customer Success with the aim of delivering a holistic approach to Cyber Security, tailored to each customer.
- Drive the value of our product and services by continually pricing feedback to the Product team.
- Continuously improving the customer success lifecycle to deliver maximum value to our customers.
What we’re looking for
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 5+ years in a customer success team in a technology environment. Cyber Security a plus.
- A clear understanding of customer success workflows and methodologies.
- A demonstrated ability to drive retention and growth from an install base.
- Familiarity with project management of complex service and software delivery.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- A team player, a winner.
Who we are:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in penetration testing, incident response and cyber strategy management including both large multinational companies and hyper-growth technology startups. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges while building strong relationships with our customers, partners and teammates.