Regional Content Marketing Manager
S&M – Marketing
Headquartered in Singapore, Horangi is the leading Cybersecurity company in South East Asia securing companies by offering best-in-class products and services backed by a team of global cyber security experts.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for managing all content marketing initiatives at Horangi to drive the business needs.
- Lead strategic content projects and initiatives to drive business growth, increase usage, engagement and product adoption and work with Sales teams to achieve targets. Includes: leads generation, driving traffic and engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead the overall editorial calendar and associated processes with key stakeholders to ensure a consistent and effective content strategy across all customer touch-points. Includes: working with design teams, product teams, business units and appropriate internal partners to ensure that content plans/tactics continue to be aligned with business needs.
- Oversee and ensure the consistency in messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to develop and execute content strategies in support of long-term business goals.
- Leverage data such as customer segmentation and needs analysis as key inputs into the content strategy and the development of key themes targeting priority audiences and partners.
- Define and execute internal and external event awareness and associated deliverables including but not limited to email, web pages, social media, PR, and webinars.
- Provide editorial oversight and coaching for content curation within the businesses including development and execution.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Have a “GTD” - getting things done attitude, you are comfortable thinking strategically but also with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You are data-driven, you use data and market research to inform your decisions.
- You have extreme ownership in your work, you have the ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- An integrated marketing mindset, you are passionate about all things marketing and stay on top of the latest trends.
- Have the passion and resilience to build the #1 Cyber Security company in Asia.