R&D – Engineering
Horangi wants to empower our customers to Innovate without Fear and are looking for great engineers to help build a safer cyber space.
We are looking for Cloud Engineers to build cloud-focused security product for major cloud providers. Horangi is constantly collecting and processing real-world cybersecurity data. Together with our team of cloud engineers, you will analyse cloud infrastructure & data, identify security gaps and pitfalls, understand best practises and encode these insights into our cloud security product.
You have strong interest in cloud technology, and enjoys the fast pace and dynamic culture of DevSecOps. You enjoy using open-source tools, appreciates containerisation technology, and a strong believer in automation. You have a builder mindset and is always curious about emerging cloud technology. You are an individual who is humble, values feedback, curious and is eager to join a dynamic, fast-growing international team, one that fosters a fun and growth-oriented office culture.
Our customers, who are startups themselves, enjoys having Horangi as their security partners because we are builders too. Horangi is proud of our diverse culture and international flavour of our team. Together with our engineers, you will build on top of a world class architecture in AWS, and learn how to build products with security-in-mind.
What you’ll be doing
- Spend time on-site with clients to review their cloud architecture
- Deep understanding on how various cloud services work across all major cloud providers
- Write python codes to collect cloud infrastructure data
- Analyse data across multiple datasources and perform correlation
- Encode security inspection into automation
- Actively participate in weekly code reviews
- Collaborate on a daily basis with a small, nimble team of product managers, engineers, and cybersecurity specialists to understand business requirements and product goals
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years experience in backend engineering or DevOps field
- Appreciate the concepts of cybersecurity, especially when it comes to cloud infrastructure
- Comfortable with Python, Bash scripting, Docker, AWS Serverless
- Working experience with AWS tools
- AWS or GCP certifications preferred
- Experience with Azure and/or Kubernetes is a big plus!
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in penetration testing, incident response and cyber strategy management including both large multinational companies and hyper-growth technology startups. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges while building strong relationships with our customers, partners and teammates.