R&D – Engineering /
Horangi wants to empower our customers to Innovate without Fear and we're looking for talented engineers to help build a safer cyberspace.
We are looking for DevSecOps Engineers to build security-focused cloud products for major cloud providers. Horangi is constantly collecting and processing real-world cyber security data. You will become a force multiplier to our team of software engineers, augmenting our software development capabilities through automation and security toolings to build faster and more securely.
You have a strong interest in cloud technology, and enjoy the fast pace and dynamic culture of DevOps. You enjoy using open-source tools, appreciate containerisation technology, and have a strong interest in security in the cloud. You have a builder mindset and are always curious about emerging cloud technology. You are an individual who is humble, values feedback, curious and is eager to join a dynamic international team, one that fosters a fun and growth-oriented office culture.
What you'll be doing
- Augment Horangi’s software engineers to drive secure software development through CI/CD
- Maintain and operate the health and uptime of our platform and products
- Lead and hold discussions to coordinate and plan for infrastructure and security tool deployments
- Work with stakeholders such as developers, data engineers and cyber operations consultants to achieve business objectives in an agile setting
- Work with Horangi’s Internal Security team on threat monitoring and participate in incidence response
What we're looking for
- At least 3 years experience in backend engineering or DevOps field
- Knowledgeable in networking and security best practices
- Working experience with AWS ecosystem, with certifications preferred
- Appreciate the concepts of security first approach, especially when it comes to cloud infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with provisioning cloud infrastructure using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Proficient in python, shell scripting and SQL
- Experienced in setting up CI/CD
Good to have
- SIEM experience
- Cloud Automation
- Worked with NoSQL
- Product engineering experience
Our customers, many of them are tech startups, enjoy having Horangi as their security partners because we are builders too. Horangi is proud of our diverse culture and international mix of our team that spans across all continents. Together with our engineers, you will build on top of a world class architecture in AWS, and learn how to build tech products with a security-first mindset.