G&A – Internal Operations
Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
The FacOps team is responsible for all day to day facilities- related operation support to our offices in Singapore, including liaising with third party leasing managers, managing cleaning, pantry supplies and work in close collaboration with our corporate team to create an awesome environment for our Tigers.
• Work with external stakeholders on permits, licences, rentals and other equipment related tasks
• Act as on-site liaison during the planning of office expansions and works in our location
• Plan and manage service objectives
• Ownership of general daily operations in all workplace areas including space planning, special projects, security systems and common reception areas
• Process and fulfilment of online orders, inventory management
• Assist in tracking all our physical assets / digital products and components
• Work collaboratively with internal support in HR, Operations, Finance and Legal to create a cohesive delivery of all facility services.
• Practical experience in operational facilities management and services with a track record of developing and perfecting service standards
• 2-4 years of experience in facilities, corporate services, property management or equivalent office management experience
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Lead negotiation and contracts with vendor partners
• Excellent people skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively
• Customer service focused people management skills