Finance Manager, Indonesia
G&A – Finance
Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and cyber strategy management including both large multinational companies and hyper growth technology startups. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges while building strong relationships with our customers, partners and teammates.
The role of the Finance Manager, Indonesia is about building from scratch an inhouse function, creating accounting workflows and being responsible for everything finance including full set of accounts and the daily financial operations that is necessary for our team in Jakarta.
You will be part of a young, talented team passionate about developing and retaining the best, while delivering an exceptional workplace experience to all our staff.
This role is based in Jakarta and reports into our Finance VP in Singapore.
- Handle full sets of accounts: Overall responsible for daily operations of all aspects of finance scope. Hands-on experience in AR/AP/GL such as issue of invoices and tax invoices, process suppliers’ invoices and payments, employees’ reimbursement, fixed asset management, bank reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliations and schedules, etc.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, annual reporting and tax reporting as required by Indonesian taxation law.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance of audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Collaborate with the finance team and other various stakeholders to design and improve all accounting processes
- Liaise with external auditor, tax officer and bankers.
- Responsible for payroll function for processing payroll, preparing reports/ updates, manual check processing and other payroll related activities such as Pph 21, BPJS-TK and BPJS-K.
- Coordinate the provision of accurate and timely monthly payroll information related to new starters, leavers, internal transfers, promotions and changes to conditions of employment, ensuring that information is recorded and processed in a timely and accurate manner.
What we look for
- 3-5 years related experience in managing full sets of accounts.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel advanced functions, such as Pivot Tables and vlookup.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa (Spoken & Written).
- Ability to work well under pressure, detail-oriented as well as strong organizational skills with a hands-on mentality and with good analytical abilities.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in budgeting is an advantage.