CyberOps Researcher - Korea
CyOps – CyberOps
Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
CyberOps Researchers keep Horangi on the bleeding edge of cybersecurity by creating and researching the latest techniques in both the dark arts of cybersecurity. Members of the CyberOps R&D team specialize in malware analysis, threat intelligence, machine learning and a variety of other cybersecurity and data analysis specialities. The mission of the R&D team is to primarily to lead innovation at Horangi while support the consulting and engineering teams by collecting intelligence on the latest threats, carrying out proof-of-concept projects, and testing existing tooling.
- We build smart products for collecting and processing of real-world cybersecurity data, integrating automation to enable us to obtain information, first
- We conduct courses to educate others about cybersecurity, and organise capture the flag sessions
- We offer our clients intuitive data representation which tell a comprehensive story
- We stay and deploy regional SOCs (Security Operations Centers)
- We build web-based storytelling tools visualizing millions of data points
- We contribute to opensource projects
- Developing a tool which can collect data in cross-platforms environment
- Prototyping scripts for quickly collecting, parsing, understanding and visualizing new types of data. And much, much more
What We Look For
- You have a passion for breaking things and making things (You broke into which database? Don’t worry, we can keep secrets here)
- Keeping up to date on the latest security trends is important to you. Trust your technolust!
- You love pushing technology boundaries. Want to build skynet? Sureee...
- What we do here is not normal - You like having autonomy and the authority to make decisions. We are a small team, so every individual will have a large impact
- You maintain your own test lab or.. you know.. the world is your test lab