G&A – Finance
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Located in the heart of the CBD, our growing company is seeking to hire an Accountant who will be responsible for all the financial matters of the company. Reporting to the VP of Finance, you will be undertaking a portfolio of accounting responsibilities. You will also be tasked with making sure you grow as an individual because we are only as strong as our weakest team member!! This is an opportunity to make a significant impact and join our cyber security startup.
- Provide key support in all aspects of finance scope. Responsible for daily operations of accounting functions which include managing full set of accounts and monthly, quarterly, annual reporting.
- Prepare quarterly GST submission.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance of audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Collaborate within the finance team and other various stakeholders to design and improve all accounting processes
- Liaise with external auditor, tax officer and bankers.
- 3+ years related experience in managing full sets of accounts.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel advanced functions, such as Pivot Tables and vlookup.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, detail-oriented as well as strong organizational skills with a hands-on mentality and with good analytical abilities.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in budgeting is an advantage.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Availability to commence work