Regional Marketing Manager
S&M – Marketing
Headquartered in Singapore, Horangi is the leading Cybersecurity company in South East Asia to secure companies with, by offering best-in-class products and services backed by a team of global cyber security experts in Asia.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. You are a “full-stack marketer”, you can do it all; A/B test your performance marketing campaigns, create engaging content to drive our SEO strategy, prime sales with the materials they need and create meaningful events.
- Lead strategic projects and initiatives to drive business growth, increase usage, engagement and product adoption and work with Sales teams to achieve targets.
- Oversee and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- Own lead generation and continuously optimize lead management.
- Work with a cross-functional team to build and launch products - from initial market validation, positioning & messaging, to go-to-market strategy and launch execution.
- Own user and product insights: understand how users engage across our platform and build feedback loops to constantly improve our platform.
- Build data-driven, actionable insights that inform our product strategy and marketing strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proven track record of developing, executing and scaling high impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B company.
- Ability to inspire and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience using data and market research to inform product development strategies.
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving rapid growth of technology
- Experienced in lifecycle marketing strategy and execution
- Ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines
- An integrated marketing mindset with experience with broad marketing experience passion for multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
Basic Qualifications needed
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
- Preferred industry experience includes: Internet / Information Technology & Services