Junior Front-end Engineer - Singapore
R&D – Engineering
Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What we’re looking for:
- Eager to develop user-facing UI features for the web.
- Enjoys building reusable code and libraries UI components in the design system.
- Does not shy away from having your codes reviewed by your peers.
- Obsession with application speed and scalability.
- Team player!
- Excited about building advanced analytics user interface.
- Wants to work with and learn about Serverless backend.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS, and SCSS.
- Familiar with ReactJS & GraphQL.
- Experience (or willing to learn) charting API like d3.js.
- Familiar with TypeScript, Babel & CSS-Module.
- Good understanding of HTTP Status codes.
- A good eye for design.