CyberOps Consultant - Thailand
CyOps – CyberOps
Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
The CyberOps Consultant works directly with Horangi’s customers to perform penetration tests and conduct incident response investigations. Members of the CyberOps team are generally familiar with most aspects of cybersecurity but specialize in web application security, network penetration pentest or incident response. They work closely with R&D and the engineering team, building up capabilities and helping to place Horangi at the top of the security food chain. This role will also be responsible for managing and training junior talent to become cybersecurity experts as well.
- We build smart products for collecting and processing of real-world cybersecurity data, integrating automation to enable us to obtain information, first
- We conduct courses to educate others about cybersecurity, and organise ‘capture the flag‘ sessions
- We provide cybersecurity services for our customers, including penetration tests incident response investigations
- We stay and deploy regional SOCs (Security Operations Centers)
- We build web-based storytelling tools visualizing millions of data points, developing tools that can collect data in a cross-platform environment
- Prototyping scripts for quickly collecting, parsing, understanding and visualizing new types of data. And much, much more!
Opensource, we want to contribute!
- Facebook CTF
- SIFT Workstation
What you’ll need to succeed
- You have a passion for breaking things and making things (You broke into which database? Don’t worry, we can keep secrets here.)
- Keeping up to date on the latest security trends is important to you. Trust your technolust!
- You love pushing technology boundaries. Want to build skynet? Sureee.
- You’re willing to travel around and enjoy being out of your comfort zone. (Don’t worry, we don’t do war zones. Unless you’re up for that sorta thing.)
- What we do here is not normal - You like having autonomy and the authority to make decisions. We are a small team, so every individual will have a large impact.
- You maintain your own test lab or.. you know.. the world is your test lab
- Zero Flaps Given. Unflappable.
- You enjoy explaining to customers exactly why their security “needs improvement”, in excessive detail.
- You are able to listen patiently when customers have questions about every item of your excessive detail. #ConsultantLyfe
Experience and Certification
- 3- 5 years of client facing consulting experience , if you have more experience please let us know and we can create a Team Lead role for you
- Must have - Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) and/or CREST CRT
- Bonus: OSCE or CREST CCT or CISSP