Senior Video Editor
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We’re looking for a Senior Video Editor who will be responsible for creating motion graphic assets, utilizing excellent video editing techniques and producing complete, engaging motion graphic contents that will drive revenue and reflect our values & principles.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Create visually compelling motion graphics from provided design assets using After Effects and other relevant software.
- Create storyboards, animation and effectively communicate the visual concepts.
- Work with videographers (internal and external) to capture high-quality video footage for various projects.
- Edit and post-produce video content, ensuring seamless integration of motion graphics elements.
- Manage or conduct video shoots, including setup, lighting, sound, and camera operation.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, techniques, and technologies related to motion graphics and videography.
- Work closely with the whole Creative Team to maintain brand consistency and ensure a high standard of visual quality.
What We Expect:
- At least 3 year of experience as a Motion Graphics Designer or in a similar role.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other relevant motion graphics software.
- Strong understanding of motion design principles, typography, and composition.
- Solid videography skills, including experience with camera operation, lighting, and audio setup.
- Proficient with video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- A creative portfolio demonstrating expertise in motion graphics and videography.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Gross salary from 2600 to 3000 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!