Head of Email
Vilnius, Kaunas, Remote, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
In short, you will shape the product, ship it, and synchronise efforts with a dynamic team of skilled Engineers, QA Specialists, and Designers. As a core team member, you'll play a key role in every stage of the product life cycle, taking ownership of the development of an email product line, consisting of an in-house build solution and third-party solutions. Your contributions will not only benefit Hostinger but also users all around the world!
Do you consider yourself as a top product manager? We would love to hear more about your achievements and proven product success history, let’s talk!
What You Will Do:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Act as the CEO of a product within the company.
- Deep dive into the data to find actionable insights and constantly experiment to create the best value for customers.
- Lead, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders. Ensure transparency and visibility of the roadmap by providing constant updates on the progress.
- Take leadership, including hiring, evaluating, and mentoring your team members.
- Scope and prioritize product activities based on business needs and customer impact. Be the main responsible person for P&L.
- Make sure that product strategy is aligned with the overall company strategy and goals.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Act as the customer advocate by articulating the user’s needs.
- Keep track of industry trends, explore and raise the bar.
- Become the key evangelist of the product and participate in press activities, conferences, and discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
What We Expect:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of ownership toward the product you are working on.
- Make decisions based on data but also have developed a good sense of customer needs (we want to move fast and believe that usually 70% of data is enough).
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery lifecycle.
- Have a strong track record of driving business growth through product innovation and customer-centricity; experienced in using methodologies for product discovery.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Have proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Have a technical background and hands-on experience in software development and Email technologies (is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- Exceptional-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Hybrid work: Combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- Gross salary from 6000 to 8000 EUR/month.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!