Senior PHP Developer
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for a Back-end PHP Developer, who can work on a custom solution tool that is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality code solutions and making decisions on product architecture. Your code will create actual business value and have a direct impact on over 30 million of our happy clients worldwide.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Work on a custom solution tool that is one of the top web hosting platforms in the market.
- Deliver high-quality code solutions and make decisions on product architecture.
- Write clear, scalable, and tested code that creates actual business value.
- Some big pieces of work at the moment include: building and maintaining our current APIs and moving toward microservices.
- Share feedback with your peers.
- Collaborate with other teams to make an impact and see how your code affects over 30 mln. of our happy clients worldwide!
What We Expect:
- Extensive PHP experience (bonus points for Laravel).
- Understanding of OOP principles & proper code design.
- Unit testing and end-to-end testing.
- Knowledge of REST API, SQL and any ORM.
- Git versioning system is not new to you as you did tracking changes there numerous times.
- You know message queueing technologies, like RabbitMQ, PubSub, Kafka.
- You know application containerisation technologies, like Docker.
- You are a self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
What We Offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles.
- A supportive and highly experienced team of professionals eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Ability to work from Vilnius and Kaunas offices, as well as fully remote.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Gross salary from 5500 - 6600 EUR/month. Specific compensation is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!