Head of Product
Kaunas, Lithuania /
We are Hostinger, a technology-driven website hosting company enabling millions worldwide to realize their dreams online. We’re already the #3 hosting brand in the world, and we’re not stopping here. Next stop - becoming the #1 web hosting provider worldwide. We're looking for a natural-born leader to join the Product team. Are you up for the challenge?
You will be working with result-oriented and top-notch skilled Engineers, Quality Assurance Specialists, and Designers, who strive to make Hostinger’s products the best in the market. As a core member of the team, you’ll play a key role at every stage of the product’s life cycle. You’ll take ownership of the development of the new product that will create an impact not only for Hostinger but also for users all around the world!
What You Will Do:
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Act as the CEO of a product within the company. Become the key evangelist of the product and participate in press activities, conferences, and discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
- Lead, represent, and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders. Ensure transparency and visibility of the roadmap by providing constant updates on the progress.
- Take leadership in your team, including hiring, evaluating, and mentoring your team members.
- Scope and prioritize product activities based on business needs and customer impact. Take an active role in measuring profit and loss.
- Make sure that product strategy is aligned with the overall company strategy and goals.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Act as the customer advocate by articulating the user’s needs.
- Keep track of industry trends, explore and raise the bar.
What We Expect:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, a can-do attitude, and a strong sense of ownership toward the product you are working on.
- Make decisions based on data.
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery lifecycle.
- Have a strong track record of driving business growth through product innovation and customer-centricity; experienced in using design thinking and other methodologies for product discovery.
- Experience in leading a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Have proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Have a technical background and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies (is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate all product changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become a reality.
- A hybrid work model: work from Vilnius/Kaunas & your home office.
- Everything you need for your professional development: the latest working equipment, training courses, internal academies, books, conferences, team-building activities, and workshops.
- A comprehensive health insurance package.
- Gross salary from 5800 EUR/month. Specific compensation is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!