YouTube Video Tutorial Creator (EN Native Speaker - Lithuanian Site)
Are you a passionate YouTube persona? Do you have experience creating your own YouTube channel and engage with your audience? Are you a self-motivated person who wants to make a difference within an exciting company?
We've got a role for you.
We are Hostinger, a world-class web hosting company ranked among the Top 3 hosting brands in the world. Our team consists of around 1,000 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
As a YouTube Video Content Creator, You will be responsible for writing video tutorial scripts for our Hostinger Academy YouTube channel, utilizing excellent video editing techniques and producing complete, engaging video content that will drive revenue and reflect our values & principles.
Does this role suit you? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Record yourself and create high-quality video tutorials and generate revenue from video marketing;
- Editing & rendering videos to make sure everything is smooth and up to our highest standards;
- Researching & applying the best YouTube SEO practices;
- Being up-to-date with YouTube changes and algorithms;
- Optimizing videos thoroughly including titles, descriptions, etc.;
- Collaborating with the project manager and other teams;
What We Expect:
- At least 1 year of experience in video content production;
- A creative mindset with an obsession about achieving great results;
- Eager to learn and work with data;
- Native English language skills;
- Knowledge in website creation including platforms like WordPress, etc;
- Adobe Premiere and similar video & audio editing software experience.
- Experience in working with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great presence in front of the camera
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility;
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge;
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties;
- Modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius;
- Net salary from 900 to 1100 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!