Junior Finance Specialist
Kaunas, Lithuania / Vilnius, Lithuania
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We’re looking for a Junior Accountant, who will have the chance to gain valuable experience in multinational finance operations and contribute to the success of our finance department.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on provided documents in accounts payable team.
- Support the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Help with expense tracking.
- Assist in reconciling ledger and supplier/customer accounts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure accurate and timely financial data.
- Participate in ad-hoc financial projects as assigned.
- Support the finance team in various administrative tasks.
What We Expect:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Basic understanding of finance principles and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other financial software.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to take on new challenges.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Internal training courses, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Managers & Successors academies to boost your professional growth.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, health insurance.
- The world’s your workspace - work remotely from any location.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- Gross salary from 1400 Eur/month.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!