Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for a Systems Engineer to help us solve engineering challenges, keep our systems running, and provide best service for our customers. You will be working besides other System, Software, and Network engineers. You will dig deep, constantly learn, and gain knowledge to become the next top-level talent.
Systems Engineer at Hostinger combines a hybrid role of systems, software, and network engineering that apply sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to build and run large-scale, fault-tolerant systems.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, and implement new features for our web hosting product.
- Deploy, and run our infrastructure using IaC, and automation tools.
- Operate systems, and services by measuring and monitoring availability, performance, latency, capacity, reliability, and overall system health.
- Constantly evolve, and refine systems, services, by pushing for changes that remove performance bottlenecks, and improve reliability.
- Constantly evolve, and refine monitoring, and alerting to alert on symptoms and not on outages.
- Provide guidance to other team members on best practices of developing, deploying, and maintaining highly reliable systems, and services.
- Take part in incident response and blameless postmortems.
What We Expect:
- Strong Linux OS experience.
- Proficiency in Ansible automation tools.
- 3+ years of experience in web hosting or related fields.
- Proficient programming/scripting skills in Python, Bash, or another relevant language.
- Experience with web servers, databases, and caching technologies.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as GCP.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience with DevOps practices.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience with open-source software.
- CloudLinux OS experience.
- Knowledge of cPanel/DirectAdmin.
- Ability to read and understand Golang and PHP code.
- RHCSA, RHCE.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- Spend your day in Hostinger's office in Kaunas, or visit a brand new office in Cyber City in Vilnius where you can work and relax;
- Internal training courses, knowledge-sharing events like Tech, Data and Leadership Guilds, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Designers Guild as a platform to improve technical skills and strive for new innovative ways of thinking and working with designers within Hostinger and friendly surrounding businesses.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, health insurance.
- Remote work from any location for up to 6 months.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 3300 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!