Junior Linux System Administrator (Infrastructure team)
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're a looking for a Linux System Administrator, who will help to build, monitor, maintain, automate, and support our growing global infrastructure, to enable our customers to use the services without a glitch. You will be working besides other System, Software, and Network engineers. You will dig deep, constantly learn, and gain knowledge to become the next top-level talent.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
About the team:
- As a Linux System Administrator, you will work in tandem with our Site Availability and Site Reliability teams in ensuring the reliability of Hostinger infrastructure. We prioritize your professional growth, offering adequate support, guidance, and mentorship every step of the way.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in shift rotation to respond to infrastructure alerts and incidents.
- Debug production infrastructure issues with tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Alert Manager, and full access to the infrastructure.
- Work on regular infrastructure maintenance tasks.
- Document actions so your findings turn into repeatable actions - and then into automation.
- Optimize and implement automation on multiple projects with Ansible and Terraform.
What We Expect:
- Experience with Linux system administration, coupled with a passion for monitoring and monitoring-driven operations.
- Practical knowledge of using bash commands to debug logs, service outputs, and network/firewall issues.
- An insatiable appetite for learning and becoming innovative.
- Team player mindset with go-for-it attitude and the ability to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- Nice skills to have: Capabilities to script with Python, PHP, Bash, Go, Ruby, or other programming languages.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Everything necessary for your continual professional development: global conference access, eminent training courses, reference books, team-bonding activities, and workshops.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- A remote work options, as well as access to our brand new and modern office based in the city center.
- Gross salary from 1300 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!