Head of Communications
London, United Kingdom /
Hostinger aims to build trust and get noticed by telling a story that resonates with our audience and customers. In such a competitive web-hosting market, we must stay ahead of our competitors and be known as industry experts.
We are seeking a communications expert ready to take the lead and bring Hostinger's communication to the next level. So, if you have the talent & ambition for the Head of Communications role, you're just what we need.
An amazing work culture built on trust & transparency? We got it. The chance to direct your own work while being supported in your development? We got it. Tech enthusiasts and professionals ready to assist you to take our communication to the next level? You know we’ve got it.
Why not just apply?
What You Will Do:
- Establish and own a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Prepare and manage all communication materials.
- Ensure brand voice and attribute alignment across all communication channels.
- Initiate and manage activities to drive brand awareness and trust.
- Establish and manage media relations (with publishers, editors, influencers, community leaders etc.).
- Manage Hostinger reputation (online reputation, crisis management and communication etc.).
- Assist in building and running marketing campaigns, support materials for partnership and sales teams.
- Track communication performance and make data-informed decisions.
- Build and lead a team of communication and marketing professionals.
What We Expect:
- 5+ years of experience in communications, marketing, PR or related field, preferably with SaaS Brands.
- Fluency in English, excellence in written and spoken communication, compelling storytelling skills.
- Direct experience of delivering world-class communication campaigns.
- Ability to work on both executional and strategic levels.
- A team player with lots of positivity, curiosity, desire to learn, grow and can-do attitude.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Opportunity to make your mark on TOP category brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Challenges - you’ll be challenged from Day 1 and excel while navigating through competitive markets.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- ‘Go big or Go home’ projects - be creative and daring in your methods for ultimate success.
- Transparency - a team of professionals you can trust and share your ideas & struggles with.
- Dynamic working environment with a focus on your Mental & Physical health.
- The world’s your workspace - work Kaunas/Vilnius or any other location.
Let's talk if you can ensure the brand experience is aligned across all Hostinger marketing channels.
Meet your future Team Lead, Daugirdas, and a Talent Acquisition Operations Manager - Sandra. Our LinkedIn accounts are always open for your questions!
See you soon!
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!