Creative Production Manager
Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We’re looking for a Creative Production Manager, who will lead the production of performing advertising assets and memorable creative projects to build brand trust and successfully acquire new clients. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and other teams across Hostinger to plan, execute, and analyze the impact of deliveries. A bright team of design, video and copywriting professionals will be your trusted allies in innovating and ensuring brand consistency globally.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Be the primary point of contact for creative requests from teams across Marketing, Product, and other departments. Gather requirements, clarify objectives, and ensure a thorough understanding of the project scope and streamline cross-functional communication.
- Collaborate with internal creative professionals and external freelancers to adapt creative ideas, allocate resources, and own the timely delivery of creative assets in various projects and advertising.
- Be the owner of local and global marketing campaigns and scale brand representation in various international events like WordCamps, Awwwards.
- Ensure that all creative assets meet brand guidelines, project requirements, quality, and performance goals and maintain the highest standards.
- Provide constructive feedback to freelancers and internal team members to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality work.
- Tailor creative deliveries for over 15 markets to reach local audiences.
What We Expect:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a Project Management role within a production/advertising/creative agency or similar organization.
- Experience in tracking and planning resources and workflow across multiple projects in different locations/markets.
- Strong understanding of design, video production, and copywriting processes, with the ability to provide care, guidance and collaborate closely with creative professionals.
- Outstanding attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines.
- Curiosity, analytical mind, quick to learn and adapt, great at self-reflection, proactiveness, being open and straight-to-the-point.
- Inventiveness, creativity, and results orientation with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to think on your feet, solve problems, react rapidly to situations without agonizing, prioritize your workload, and implement measures to improve procedures, and workflows, and level up standards within the team.
- Experience using G Suite apps and Monday.com is considered a plus.
What We Offer:
- A culture that actually values the highest standards as we dive deep and strive for the best results and promotes freedom – we don’t wait or want to be told what to do.
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, and no unnecessary distractions.
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues.
- The possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others – we promote action-oriented behavior and enjoy learning from mistakes.
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, training courses, reference books, team-building activities, and workshops.
- Hybrid work environment with access to our brand new and modern offices based in Kaunas and Vilnius city center.
- Gross salary from 2,600 to 3,800 EUR/month (according to your experience and qualifications).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!