Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Business Operations /
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for a Risk Manager who has a passion for safeguarding online operations and a keen eye for identifying potential threats.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Promote & communicate risk awareness culture across Hostinger.
- Conduct regular risk assessments.
- Run Risk & Security champions programme.
- Deliver trainings to Hostinger employees.
- Report Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Incident process governance.
- Identify risk sources, follow up on corrective actions and prepare action plans to decrease risk factors.
- Analyze and handle already existing risks and incidents.
- Support and plan risk management strategy.
What We Expect:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Mathematics/Engineering or similar area.
- At least 1 year of experience in a hands-on risk management role.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to dig deep and detect patterns of customers' behavior.
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately.
- Positive attitude with an ability to drive improvements and changes.
- A strong desire to learn, succeed and become an expert in your field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and risk modeling is a benefit.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- Hybrid work environment - work remotely or in our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- A supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- Gross salary from 2600 to 4900 Eur/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!