People Operations Specialist
Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Admin & HR /
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We are looking for an experienced People Operations Specialist, who has a passion for technology, high-quality standards and a strategic mindset. In this role, you will be the one to take full control of HRIS (HiBob) by optimizing it to its fullest potential and ensuring it operates efficiently.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Configure and maintain HRIS.
- Continuously improve existing processes and identify opportunities.
- Perform maintenance and data integrity activities including system audits.
- Participate in analyzing, testing, and adopting functionality in beta versions.
- Perform new feature testing and adopt improvements.
- Build, own and maintain project documentation, process maps, guidelines.
- Ensure the same quality standard for process owners and site admins.
- Foresee risks and suggest preventive solutions accordingly.
- Ensure alignment between HR and Legal policies, processes and HRIS.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other HR Teams on process improvements and system developments.
- Interface directly with vendors’ help desks to raise, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Maintain, develop and publish HR-content like policies, practices, guidelines and procedures.
- Execute annual system data cleanups, and review of user accounts.
- Prepare and administer LT employee contracts, termination documents, and other necessary legal documents.
What We Expect:
- Over a year experience of working with HRIS with a strong focus on implementing solutions, beyond just maintenance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong sense of ownership and high standards to ensure HRIS operational excellence.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously without continuous direction in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Strategic mindset to set a roadmap for HRIS improvements.
- Curiosity to learn and stay on top of HR tech trends.
- Courage and candidness - saying what you think even when it is uncomfortable.
- Effective communication skills, ability to build relationships at all levels of organization.
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Written and verbal fluency in English language.
- Knowledge of HR policies and practices, Lithuanian labor laws.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- Exceptional-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- Trust and Transparency as leading principles in making business decisions.
- A feedback-based culture for your personal development.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Gross salary from 2280 to 2630 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!