Senior Product Manager
Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for an experienced and result-oriented Senior Product Manager, who will be responsible for driving the development and success of one of the biggest free hosting products in the World. Your analytical mindset and business acumen will be crucial in making data-based decisions that align with our product strategy and company priorities.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Dive deep into Customer Obsession: Have regular client interviews to understand the expectations of our customers, engage on social platforms and advocate for our client needs within the company.
- Stay Ahead of the Competition: Conduct regular competitor analysis, participate in networking events, and engage with partners to stay on top of industry trends and developments.
- Maintain a Clear Product Vision: Ensure a well-developed product roadmap, where the product strategy aligns with the company goals and all updates are delivered with precision and transparency.
- Own the Delivery of Your Product Team: Take charge of your Product team’s outputs, ensuring seamless product development and delivery.
- Lead by Example: Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, review, retro, and refinement meetings to keep all processes on track.
- Business Mindset: Write comprehensive business analysis, manage the product backlog and prioritize development of user stories together with a cross functional teams.
What We Expect:
- Strong ownership and accountability for the success and growth of the product.
- Analytical mindset, utilizing data-driven insights to inform product decisions and improvements.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking to drive the product's success and align with company objectives.
- Curiosity, a willingness to experiment, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience in managing IT product development or dev/system engineering teams.
- Fearlessness in making decisions, not being afraid of mistakes or experimentation.
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- Exceptional-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Hybrid work: Combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- Gross salary starting from 5500 EUR/month.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!