Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We are looking for a WordPress Developer who will be at the forefront of crafting exceptional client experience. With over 2.6 million WordPress installations, our Web Hosting product is thriving, and your expertise will propel it even further. Your daily tasks will include collaborating with skilled developers to drive innovation, generating WordPress themes and plugins and staying ahead of competitive industry trends.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Enhance Hostinger’s customer experience by developing WordPress plugins.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled team of developers, leveraging collective talent to deliver exceptional results.
- Build and implement solutions end-to-end: from the WordPress core all the way down to the supporting platform services and infrastructure.
- Optimize the performance of WordPress websites, both on the front-end and back-end.
- Stay on top of the industry and its trends.
- Identify untapped opportunities to drive business growth, demonstrating your strategic thinking and innovative approach.
What We Expect:
- Profound understanding of customers' needs & the problems they face.
- Demonstrable knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Deep expertise in WordPress plugin development.
- Experience with WordPress website speed optimization.
- Understanding how the WordPress community works.
- Basic knowledge of React and Gutenberg Block development skills would be a plus.
- Knowledge of working with debugging tools in different browsers.
- Extensive knowledge of code style, quality principles, and architecture.
- Passion and experience in software development.
- Ability to generate ideas and work independently.
- Hunger to learn and improve.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- Exceptional-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Hybrid work: combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- Gross salary starting from 3500 EUR/month.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!