Data Scientist (AI Team)
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're are looking for a Data Scientist to build new AI models and help make data-driven improvements to our existing models. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge product used every day by more than 30 million clients in 178 countries.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Craft AI-powered experiences for our products, ranging from Website Builder to Web Hosting.
- Innovate fearlessly by developing MVP machine learning models to test groundbreaking ideas.
- Stay ahead of AI trends and contribute to shaping the future of web solutions.
- Define success through metrics and transform data into impactful insights.
- Collaborate company-wide to translate ideas into business impact.
- Lead Hostinger's AI revolution and be a part of shaping the digital future.
What We Expect:
- Embrace a startup mentality, demonstrating a proactive and innovative approach to work.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Data Science or ML Engineering roles.
- Experience in constructing machine learning models from the ground up.
- Experience in fine-tuning LLM models.
- Knowledge of SQL and RESTful APIs
- Fundamental familiarity with Linux.
- Profound Python skills and a thorough understanding of essential machine learning libraries such as PyTorch, LightGBM, and scikit-learn.
- Experience in deploying machine learning models into production environments.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools, including Git, Jira, and Docker.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Fluency in both Lithuanian and English, accompanied by exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- (Exceptional)-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- Hybrid work: combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- Gross salary 3500 - 6000 Eur.*
*Specific compensation is offered based on work experience, competence, and compliance with other job requirements.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!