Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We are looking for Analytics Engineer who will help to revolutionize how we use data to inform and aid strategic business decisions. You'll create and maintain data models so our teams can easily access and analyze data. You'll be lending your skills and knowledge to various projects, building queries, and modeling data for the business.
Does this role sound well suited to you? Then send us an application - we'd love to hear from you.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Create and maintain data models and infrastructure that allow teams at Hostinger to access and analyze data easily.
- Engage with key stakeholders in other teams to clearly understand and scope analytical requests.
- Provide expertise in query building and modeling to ensure data is accessible in a timely, efficient, and usable manner.
- Review, optimize, document, and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean code.
- Continuously innovate to make data at Hostinger seamlessly accessible, high quality and well structured.
What We Expect:
- Experience building data models.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (we use Tableau).
- Skills/programming knowledge (Python, R, etc.) would be nice to have.
- Experience working with Git and command-line is preferred but not essential.
- dbt is an integral part of how we work - experience with it would be a huge advantage.
- A combination of communication and technical skills
What We Offer:
- An inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles.
- Freedom to achieve things, no micro-management, no reporting for the sake of reporting.
- Everything you need for your professional development from the latest working equipment to access to training courses, conferences, etc.
- State-of-the-art data stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau, Python/R.
- A generous health insurance package.
- A hybrid work environment - work from our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius or your home office.
- Gross salary from 2970 to 4950 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!