Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Present product design ideas by providing user-centric insights, mapping out the flows, framing problems, and designing user interactions to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Make clear and intuitive prototypes out of broad and complex ideas;
- Iterate on design solutions based on user testing, business, and technical considerations.
- Continuously provide and receive clear and reasoned feedback to and from other design team members, enabling the team’s professional growth.
- Be autonomous and initiative. You'll take full ownership and responsibility for your work, every detail and step on the way.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
What We Expect:
- You have 3+ years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech companies.
- You have an online portfolio that you can share with us.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- You know Figma very well. Also recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
- You have an experience running user research and usability testing.
- You have brilliant communication skills, to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have strong personal drive, creativity and hunger for knowledge.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
Candidates must submit a portfolio (real design cases, thoughts behind the ideas and solutions, process, etc.) to be considered.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- Spend your day in Hostinger's office in Kaunas, or visit a brand new office in Cyber City in Vilnius where you can work and relax;
- Internal training courses, knowledge-sharing events like Tech, Data and Leadership Guilds, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Designers Guild as a platform to improve technical skills and strive for new innovative ways of thinking and working with designers within Hostinger and friendly surrounding businesses.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, health insurance.
- Remote work from any location for up to 6 months.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 4205 - 5887 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!