Senior SEO Content Editor (Remote)
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Content Editor to help the business stand out through the power of digital content 🚀
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Dive deep into Digital Marketing (SEO, content) secrets;
- Research industry-related topics and ideas;
- Create the most captivating content for a global audience;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top-quality content;
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience;
- Influence millions of curious people and help them to succeed online;
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain code samples, as needed;
- Ensure copy complies with our brand standards, style guide, and maintains site-wide consistency.
What We Expect:
- Editing different types of content (mainly Tutorials - also landing pages, blog, email, scripts, if needed);
- Exceptional proofreading, editing, and improving various types of contents;
- Digital marketing knowledge, including customer segmentation and its application in content marketing;
- Experience in giving actionable feedback to writers, editors, and conducting training with them if needed;
- Proven familiarity with SEO and the company style guide;
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking ;
- Great capability in prioritizing and multitasking;
- Language level: at least English C1;
- Recommended: Experience with WordPress;
- Recommended: Degree in English, technical writing, computer science, or a related field;
- Recommended: English proficiency qualification (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
What We Offer:
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and cares for each other;
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences;
- (Exceptional)-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops;
- A comprehensive health insurance package;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate changes together - no waiting line for your ideas and projects to become reality;
- Nett salary from 900 to 1300 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!