Head of Hosting
Vilnius, Lithuania / Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for an experienced and results-oriented Head of Hosting to join our global team and take ownership of our hosting product. As a leader at Hostinger, you’ll play a pivotal role in driving the development and success of a global product, and have access to vast learning resources to feed your curiosity and hunger for knowledge.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Provide leadership in executing the hosting products strategy.
- Ensure a well-developed product roadmap, where the product strategy aligns with the company goals and all updates are delivered with precision and transparency.
- Offer strong leadership to the Product Managers, cultivating a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the product management team.
- Implement strategies for efficient resource utilization and cost-effective hosting operations.
- Regularly evaluate hosting products metrics and implement strategies for improvement.
- Dive deep when needed and lead critical initiatives together with your PMs.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and stay on top of industry trends and developments.
- Have regular client interviews to understand the expectations of our customers, engage on social platforms and advocate for our client needs within the company.
What We Expect:
- Strong ownership and accountability for the success and growth of the product.
- Analytical mindset, utilizing data-driven insights to inform product decisions and improvements.
- Business acumen and strategic thinking to drive the product's success and align with company objectives.
- Curiosity, a willingness to experiment, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience in managing IT product development or dev/system engineering teams.
- Fearlessness in making decisions, not being afraid of mistakes or experimentation.
- Have a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product delivery lifecycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- A chance to be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- Exceptional-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Workations & quarterly OKR parties.
- Hybrid work: Combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- Gross salary from 6000 to 8000 EUR/month.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!