Head of Data
Kaunas, Vilnius, Hybrid
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We are looking for an experienced and visionary leader to join us as the Head of Data. In this role, you will shape our Data team strategy and foster data-driven decision-making across the organization. As the Head of Data, you will lead Data Engineering, Analytics Engineering and Data Analytics teams consisting of talented data professionals and contribute to organisation growth by facilitating fact-based decision making.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Data Team vision and strategy: Define clear data strategy that aligns with the overall business goals and objectives. Define team structure, roles and responsibilities for optimal efficiency and collaboration, support teams in making decisions regarding the most suitable technology stack and architecture.
- Stakeholder management: Collaborating with key stakeholders across different departments to understand their data needs, requirements and priorities, and ensuring that the data team delivers solutions that meet those needs.
- Priorities setting and management: Effectively prioritise data projects and initiatives based on their strategic significance, potential impact and required resources, ensure that resources are allocated appropriately to meet these objectives.
- Delivery and execution: Oversee the execution of data projects, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery. Ensure efficient ways of work, delivery and communication.
- Team members development: Lead, mentor, and inspire the team of brilliant and highly motivated data professionals. Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation. Provide guidance and support for their personal growth.
- Continuous innovation: Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in the field of data management and analytics, and incorporate these into the team's strategy.
What We Expect:
- Extensive data field experience: We expect you to bring a proven track record of success in the data field. You should have a deep understanding of data management, data analytics, and data-driven decision-making.
- Innovative thinking: We seek an individual who is forward-thinking, innovative and up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the data field.
- Strong leadership skills: We expect you to possess strong leadership qualities and a proven track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Stakeholder management experience: We expect you to have a demonstrated history of building and maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders, understanding their needs, and translating those needs into actionable solutions that drive business outcomes.
- Cutting-edge smart: We will need exceptional analytical thinking, strong problem-solving mindset and results-oriented attitude.
What We Offer:
- Inspiring culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom and responsibility, and works by 10 key principles.
- Exciting and meaningful work with performance-oriented and data-driven individuals that make impact on a global scale.
- Strong data team consisting of proficient and motivated individuals. You can get a glance at our team in this podcast
- Continuously evolving data stack to stay aligned with industry-leading tools and technologies. Our current stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau.
- Software engineering best practices in data: documentation, continuous integration, version control and testing.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, CoachHub, Reforge, internal trainings and workshops, possibility to participate in the World’s best conferences (Coalesce being the highlight of the year).
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 6,500 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!