Head of Client Communication
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We're looking for a Head of Client Communication to lead our communication efforts and a team of brilliant professionals in the field. You will oversee and execute communication campaigns, seeking to improve key business metrics and ensure that our clients are well-informed, feel valued, and remain committed to our services. Our client communication channels currently entail emails, control panel notifications, WhatsApp, and SMS.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Drive business performance: Work on improving business metrics, such as activation and retention rates, billings from renewals, cross-sells, and upgrades, through communication across our channels and products.
- Optimize communication flows: Run A/B tests and fine-tune our current communication flows as well as experiment by launching new ones - all with the aim of improving user experience and finding retention or monetary gains.
- Boost client engagement: Work on proactive communication initiatives, aiming to bring user awareness about new feature releases, provide them with highly relevant information about their services, and, ultimately, build trust with them.
- Advocate for the clients: Act as a gatekeeper for outgoing communication across different products and channels, making sure that the information we’re sending out to the clients is relevant and clearly written.
- Team development: Lead, mentor, and provide continuous feedback for a team of brilliant and highly motivated communication professionals.
- Client insights: Collaborate closely with the data, product, and marketing teams and conduct your own research to understand client segments and their needs; apply these insights to our communication flows.
What We Expect:
- 5+ years working in digital communication, client retention, email marketing, or related fields.
- Sharp judgment: you understand which content is relevant to the clients and voice your opinion when high standards are not met.
- Results-oriented attitude: every campaign you initiate has a clear goal and purpose. You value users’ time and refrain from overwhelming them with aimless content.
- Excellent written communication skills: you understand how writing impacts the reader and can draft compelling and clear messages.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience in leading and managing teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset, with a knack for tracking and interpreting client data and engagement metrics.
What We Offer:
- A pivotal role in owning and shaping Hostinger's client communication efforts - no waiting line for your ideas to become a reality.
- An inspiring culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility, and works by 10 key principles.
- Exciting and meaningful work with performance-oriented and data-driven individuals who make an impact on a global scale.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, CoachHub, Reforge, internal trainings, and workshops, possibility to participate in the World’s best conferences.
- Hybrid work: combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- A health insurance package for your well-being.
- Gross salary from 4,200 to 6000 EUR/month (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!