People Business Partner
Admin & HR /
Become part of the world’s fastest-growing web hosting company!
Join Hostinger, where we build world-class solutions for anyone to easily succeed online. Our team of 900 high-spirited professionals is behind the success of 2 million clients across 150 countries, helping them bring their e-shops, blogs, and talent-showcasing websites to life.
We’re looking for a People Business Partner to join us in this exciting opportunity, who will have a direct impact on Hostinger’s success, by executing a stunning employee experience and helping to build dream teams.
As a People Business Partner, you'll be a trusted advisor to our managers and a critical driver of our success. Your role will be key in supporting our teams and ensuring that all people-related topics are well taken care of. As a strategic thinker, you'll be able to understand our business needs, provide creative and effective solutions, and stay on top of the latest HR trends and practices. You will also work closely with our HR team to ensure that our people practices are aligned with our business goals and that we are continuously improving our processes and programs to unlock the full potential of our employees.
Sounds like a career opportunity you’ve been seeking? We’d love to hear more about your experience and aspirations.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a trusted partner to managers and leaders, providing advice and guidance on people-related matters, such as employee engagement, talent management, and organizational design.
- Mentor and coach managers to improve their leadership skills, including communication, delegation, and performance management.
- Identify and analyze effectiveness bottlenecks across the organization and work with managers to develop solutions to address them or escalate when needed.
- Collaborate with the People Team to design and implement HR programs, policies, and practices that support Hostinger's culture and business objectives.
- Analyze people data and provide insights to inform business decisions and improve people outcomes.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a seamless candidate experience and support the hiring process for key roles.
- Lead or support various People Team projects, such as performance management, employee engagement, and leadership development.
What We Expect:
- Expertise in management and leadership practices.
- Experience as an HR business partner (preferably in an IT company) and/or a track record of leading teams to success.
- Passion and inquisitiveness for management and leadership techniques, professional development, employee relations, motivation and workforce management.
- Experience diagnosing and building leadership team capabilities.
- Experience framing organizational design options that accelerate speed and reduce friction in getting work accomplished.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executives as well as managers and employees.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take direct ownership of interpreting data and using data to influence decision making.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously without continuous direction in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment.
- Strong sense of ownership - designing, facilitating sessions, workshops independently.
- Courage and candidness - saying what you think even when it is uncomfortable.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- English skills (C1).
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A supportive and highly experienced team of People Partners eager to share their knowledge & assist you.
- Unlimited growth: Manager’s Academy, Coachhub, Reforge, Scribd learning tools, and invitations to the World’s best conferences.
- (Exceptional)-being: active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, and wellness workshops.
- Trust and Transparency as leading principles in making business decisions.
- A feedback-based culture for your personal development.
- Summerhub workations & experience-first OKR parties.
- Hybrid work: combine modern office excitement in Kaunas and Vilnius with the comfort of working from home.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 3200 to 5000 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
Unlock ambition. Apply NOW. Scale Success!